When, you, either, decide to buy a home of your own, or, seek to sell your house, doesn’t it make sense, to carefully, choose the one, who might, best serve and represent your needs, etc? Since, you have the choice, of trying to do it, yourself, or, hiring a real estate agent, to help you, professionally, proceed, forward, the more, you know, and understand, the better off, you will probably be! When you hire an agent, consider, carefully, who, might be right, for you, and your personal needs, etc! You deserve to be treated properly, and, to hire someone, who will meet, and exceed you expectations! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 things you should expect, and demand, which you deserve from the individual, you hire.
1. Integrity: Carefully consider several, highly recommended agents! Have thorough discussion, ask many relevant questions, and observe, whether, the individual, fully answers, to your satisfaction, and thorough, understanding? Does that person maintain eye – contact, and what does their body language, indicate about them, as a person? You must expect, and demand, absolute integrity, and, someone, who, tells you what you need to know, not, just, what you want to hear!
2. Empathy: You need to work with someone, who, effectively listen and learn, from every conversation, and experience, and, proceed, with absolute, genuine integrity! Genuine empathy, means, paying keen attention, to the needs, goals, priorities, and perceptions, of those you serve and represent!
3. Service/ representation: Opt for someone, who, consistently, puts quality service, and representation, ahead of their personal interests! Agents owe their customers, and, especially, their clients, the finest, possible allegiance, focused on maximizing meaningful service and representation!
4. Knowledge/ expertise: One of the primary reasons to hire a professional, rather than trying to sell or buy, on your own, must be, to take advantage of his relevant knowledge, aptitude, skill – set, experience, and expertise, so you are as prepared as possible, price your house, right, from the start, effectively negotiate, and, basically, hold – your – hand, throughout the process!
5. Negotiate, and close – the – deal: How well someone negotiates, and, knows, when, and where, to hold them, or fold them, generally, enhances your overall experience! Great agents are superior negotiators, and, effectively, close – the – best – deal, for their clients!
Hiring the right person, often, makes a significant difference, in whether, the overall experience, is the most beneficial, and stress – free! Be a wise consumer!